Are you looking to play a bigger role and take on more responsibility within a small perfectly formed team? Do you want to work for a company that cares equally about its people and its clients? Are you looking for more variety? Do you fancy working with some really great and high profile brands? And all this in a building that is also home to 2 night clubs, a restaurant and a hairdresser!? Well, read on….
About the Role
The role is designed for a talented and experienced Quantitative researcher to be part of the growth and success of Tangible based in our Manchester office (and occasionally travelling wherever projects take us). This means working across our broad client base encompassing brands across food, drink, beauty care, retail, hospitality and others. The primary responsibility of the role is to operate at a senior level working with other members of the team to produce outstanding results for our existing clients and contribute to the development of new business with existing and new clients across a range of business sectors.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
You could be working in an agency or be client side – either way it is essential that you have a minimum of 5 years’ experience conducting quantitative research in branded consumer markets in the UK, and may have as much as 8-10 years.
You will thrive in a small team where everyone works together and takes responsibility for doing the best they can for their clients – this is a hands on role leading client relationships and managing and delivering projects for someone with lots of experience designing and reporting concept tests, brand trackers and segmentation studies amongst others.
The majority of the role is based on working on quantitative research projects across methodologies (such as ad hoc online surveys, tracking studies, concept testing, brand health measurement and segmentation; as well as product testing and occasionally central location tests), although much of our work is mixed methodology and so a willingness to participate in and utilise findings from qualitative research is important.
The role works independently across the whole research process working with guidance from the Research Director and MD. It involves hands-on involvement in all stages of projects, from conversations with clients taking brief and preparing proposals through to questionnaire development, managing fieldwork and third party agencies, conducting charting and analysis as part of creating a story of the findings and insights and the communication of results and recommendations.
The team are working a hybrid of home and office at the moment – with at least 3 days in the office in Manchester, and an early 4pm finish on a Friday. You will be flexible and happy travelling to meet with clients as required.
- You are bright and broadly educated with wide interests;
- You are naturally curious and looking to learn more; fascinated by markets, brands and people; and a creative problem solver;
- You will excel when bringing ideas to life and making sense of complex information;
- You are an outstanding communicator (with respondents, in person on your feet, in the office, on zoom and on the phone, and writing presentations, reports and correspondence) and a joy to work with, for clients and colleagues alike.
Tangible has been thriving since launch in 2000, and has become a highly respected full service consumer research and brand strategy consultancy. We are a small, energetic and lively team that works with clients on a wide range of fascinating projects across food and drink, health and beauty, DIY and household, leisure, hospitality, retail and financial services sectors helping them to grow their brands and achieve their commercial goals.
The Benefits Package:
- Salary – we’re flexible for the right candidate!
- Stakeholder Pension (employer contribution at 5% – vs a statutory requirement of 3%)
- In service Life Cover, plus access to online GP service
- 35 days paid holiday including bank holidays and both Christmas and New Year’s Eve
- Workplace car parking expenses
- Free workplace drinks, snacks and drinks trolley
- Hybrid working – currently work from home on Tuesday and Thursday and Early Finish Fridays
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter introducing yourself to Dominic@tangiblebranding.com and we will be in touch.